Hello and thanks for stopping by our admission portal! We’re delighted that you’re considering DHACSS- Seaview Campus for your child’s education.
We have a strict policy for the admissions based on student’s merit without any discrimination. We accept students of any race, religion, color, or national and ethnic background to all the rights and privileges made available to our students at school. Our registration for admission commences every year on the first day of January. Application for Admission forms are received on the prescribed forms. Once we have received the application form, parents are requested to bring their children for entrance test which will be made according to the age group and desired academic level in which admission is sought.On clearing the test, applicants will then be called for an interview. The admission panel will then consider applicants on the basis of their ability to succeed in the school’s academic test. Admission forms are then issued to selected candidates, with the given deadline, after which fee challans are issued for deposition in the prescribed bank.Failing to pay, within specified time will lead to cancellation of admission and will not be issued another challan if Accounts Office is not informed on time.Re-test consideration is exclusively on Principal's discretion, which cannot be claimed.
Please do review our admission portal, and list of supporting documentsrequired prior to initiationof your child’s admission process.
- Registration Form filled in complete manner (Incomplete Registration Forms are liable to be rejected).
- Four recent passport size colored photographs of the child.
- A copy of the child's birth certificate, issued by KMC, Cantonment Board, Municipality or Union Council.
- School Leaving Certificate duly certified by Education Authority in case of class I and above from the previous school.
- Previous class result card in case of Grade I-onwards.
If you are unsure as to your child’s placement level, please refer to the Age Equivalency Guide below. Your child should have reached the corresponding age for the desired level.